Booking Terms & Conditions
- Pets, Parties, School/Student Groups and Smoking, RV, Boats or Trailers are Strictly Not Permitted.
- A maximum of 4 Adults or 2 Adults with 2 Children only, can be accommodated at this property.
- A booking is only secured upon receipt of deposit or full payment.
- Any payments received (either deposit or full) is confirmation of your agreement with these booking Terms and Conditions.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- All payments must be paid with a Mastercard or Visa Card only.
- Balance payment is due 30 ( thirty) days prior to arrival. Where a booking is made within
- 30(thirty) days of arrival, full payment is required at time of booking.
- Failure to send balance payment by the due date can result in cancellation of booking without notice.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- If more than 30 (thirty) days notice is given the deposit will be refunded less a cancellation fee of $50
- If less than 30 (thirty) days notice is given then all monies paid are non-refundable.
- A change of dates constitutes a cancellation and rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- A credit card security bond of $200 is required.
- The bond will be applied to all damage, breakage or loss to the property and/or furniture, furnishings, fittings, lock & key replacements, excessive cleaning etc.
- Functions and parties on the premises are strictly not allowed. We reserve the right to terminate your tenancy immediately if you cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbors or are found to be holding a function or party.
- The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the booked premises will form part of the booking contract and will be nominated when you make your booking. Any bookings/persons/children found occupying the premises at any time over and above the number on the booking form will be immediately evicted and automatically charged the full security deposit of $200
- You are required to allow repair and or service personnel to enter the premises for the purpose of conducting any repair or service deemed necessary by the owner. Such times of entering will be arranged prior where possible and, unless in the opinion of the owner, an emergency situation could exist or arise, will be between the hours of 8.30 am and 5:00 pm.
- In the event of renovation/building work being carried out in or near the holiday premises, such work is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience you may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above.
- Check in is 3.00 pm and Check out is 11.00am. An additional night will be charged if premises are not vacated by 11.00am.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are confirmed when deposit paid.
- No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. A handling fee of $15 plus postage will be charged when guests request lost property to be returned by post.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended. This insurance can protect you against loss of personal belongings, public liability & also against your need to cancel under certain conditions.